TCG, now fully understandable!
After some complaints about the game being too hard on a first play, I worked on this update that should make the experience a lot smoother. Here is the list of what happened to the game these last 24 hours:
- Full translation in French, and possibility to switch between the two languages anytime via the pause menu
- Replacement of the first level by a guided tutorial with instructions from Oddish
- Creation of a U-turn feature that allows to switch direction without loosing alignment
- Upgrade of the blinkers. They now blink in red when the player's heading towards the right track
- Adjustment of a small loop flaw on the music of level 3
- Some minor corrections that I forgot (y)
Thanks for the support, and please let me know if you find anything wrong in the game. I program it alone, and I couldn't have it tested before this new release, so chances are it's still quite flawed!
Get TCG : Travelling Card GAME
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.